Sunday 7 February 2016

Can You Case It? #106 - Sketch Challenge


Hi guys, hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I'm kicking my crafting week off with a new card designed for the Can You Case It? team. This week we have an awesome sketch challenge for you all:


As soon as I saw this sketch, I just knew my Project Life cards would be absolutely perfect. Plus I had just received the new Project Life Bundle "Memories in the Making" which is in our current Occasions catalogue, plus I also got the matching cards (for FREE) from the Sale-a-Bration catty too.


The sentiment was made using the Hello stamp set (which is a SAB freebie but only until 15th Feb!) which I heat embossed on some watercolour paper. The little wooden arrow is from the Project Life Accessory kit, which is full of gorgeous little stickers, letters, washi tape and other awesome goodies.

The two cards behind the sentiment are from the Project Life kit itself and I just adored the colours in this kit. I had planned to just place the cards onto a plain white background, but it just wasn't working for me, so I grabbed the stamp set that you can buy with the cards and accessory kit in a bundle, and stamped my own patterned paper. Clever hey!!

These kits really are brilliant value for money and aren't just from scrapbookers or Project Lifers. They are perfect for a quick but still cute card.

So now it's over to you. Pop over to the CYCI? blog and take a look at what the other DT's have made and have ago yourself. I would love to see what you have created!!

Happy crafting,
Chlo
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment :

  1. Hi Chloe...just visited...your card is super lovely girl...I love your enthusiasm...and love to be inspired by you.
    Cheers Barb

    ReplyDelete