Wednesday 1 June 2016

Happy New Catalogue Day

Hooray for today. The NEW annual catalogue is available to order from right now!! 

And if a new catalogue wasn't exciting enough, I'm also starting a Monthly Special and my Loyalty card is coming back!!

Chlo's Monthly Coupon: Each month I will be offering a special deal when placing orders with me. This month's special is - Spend $100 (before postage) and receive a free pack of 2016/18 A4 incolour cardstock. Offer available June 1st - June 30th 2016.

 Loyalty cards are back - Yep, due to popular demand I'm bringing back The Closet Club Card. For every $50 (without postage) spent you get a tick on your card, $100 = two ticks, $150= three ticks etc. Once you have filled up your card you will be able to get 25% off your next item. Club cards are being sent out this week.

That's it for now, enjoy the new Catalogue and Happy Shopping!!

Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment