Tuesday 12 July 2016

Weather Together - Baby Card

I'm the first one to admit that I'm a shocker for sending out my cards late or worse, not at all. I'm wondering if I could put a request in to Australia Post to see if they would put a postbox outside the front of my house!!

So today's card is for a very good friend who had a beautiful baby just a few weeks ago. I had made it a while ago but as usual, it traveled around with me until I came across a postbox. Luckily, it finally got to them before the gorgeous boy turned One at least:


Now I know the colours aren't your usual "baby boy" colours but I love how this card turned out to be so neutral. This was my first play with the gorgeous Weather Together stamp set and matching bundle and I just love it. The bundle alone has so much you can use it for and the stamps are all so beautiful.

I didn't really have too much of a plan with this card to start with and originally I was actually cutting the clouds out to use, but while I was cutting away I thought to myself, "I wonder what it would look like using the negative and the rest, as they say is history!!

So I guess I really do have to get more proactive at sending out cards.... just in case the request for the letterbox is denied!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

Product List 
 

1 comment :

  1. Great card! Love the colors too! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' – I am doing a a round up of amazing gift ideas from amazing stampers!! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).
    Inky Hugs!

    ReplyDelete