Wednesday 17 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches - Only 2 weeks left!!

Wow, are you guys loving the new Thoughtful Branches bundle?? I've been busy making cards for this months class with this set and it really is fantastic. Pinterest and Google have so many cards to CASE that you really wont have any problems coming up with inspiration!!

And talking about inspiration, here is my card:
Out of all the gorgeous framelits in this set, I really loved the intricate leaf die. It's such a beautiful shape and I knew it would look fantastic in our new copper foil (which is coming up in the Holiday Catalogue).

I decided to pair the copper with Sweet Sugarplum and Crumb Cake. Those colours together are simply gorgeous and I was excited to use yet another new product from the Holiday Catalogue and that was the new Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon.

Now you might be wondering where it is on my card... well do you see all those little
strands sticking out behind the sentiment?? That is the glitter ribbon! I cut through the middle of the ribbon lengthwise and the ribbon separated into individual strands. I then just round them around  my finger and secured them together with a glue dot.

Well, I better get back to my class prep!! The Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue will be available to order from on the 1st Sept. If you would like to get your own copy in advance and don't already have a demonstrator, click HERE and send me email with your name and address and I'll pop one in the mail to you.

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment