Wednesday 24 May 2017

'Simple but Stunning' card - Lovely Friends

This is the first time I have had all three children in school and though this has been the case since February, it's really only now that I've started to get to enjoy my quiet time and it means I'm actually finding time to craft for no reason at all which is such a nice feeling.

And with all this extra stamp time I actually made a fantastic 'Simple but Stunning' card which I wanted to share with you today.


Lots of new product on display with this card. The gorgeous DSP is from a new range called Delightful Daisy and the paper is absolutely stunning. If you take a peek at my video tutorial below, I did actually show all the paper on there.

I paired the designer series paper with one of our new sentiment stamps called Lovely Friend. This set has heaps of sentiments that pair up with two huge sentiment stamps in the set. It also has coordinating framelit that has a really fun pop-out, 3D banner that jumps out of the middle of the card. I'll have to make a sample and share it with you. It really is going to be lots of fun!!

Can you believe we only have 6 days left of this current annual catalogue and Occasions Catalogue. Time does fly when you're having fun! The retiring list still has lots of goodies and bargains so why don't you pop over and make sure you have everything on your wish list as I would hate for you to miss out on a favourite!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo


Measurements for this Card
* Night of Navy Base:

Cut - 8" x 5 3/4"
* Whisper White Cardstock:

 Cut - 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" 
*Deligthful Daisy  DSP:
 Cut - 5 1/2" x 2 5/8"
* Gold Glimmer:

Cut - 5 1/2 x 1/8" 

Product List

1 comment :

  1. Beautiful. Love that you let the paper stand out, & that strip of glimmer is gorgeous. Yay for quiet crafting time. xx

    ReplyDelete