Friday 19 May 2017

TGIF #108 Sketch Challenge - Wood Texture DSP

Happy Friday everyone and today I'm stopping in just quickly to share this weeks challenge with the team at TGIF.
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/tgifc108-sketch-challenge.html
This week we have a fun sketch challenge which was perfect for a birthday card for hubby.


I kept my card pretty clean and what I hope, masculine, by using the new Wood Texture Designer Series Paper. I really love these papers and think they make the best backgrounds.

I teamed it up with a little wooden embellishment that I found floating around and of course a gold glimmer heart. Just the right amount of bling!!

Well that really is all for me today, I did say it was a quick post. I'm currently up to my eyeballs in prep for my Biggest Morning Tea that my friend Nic and I are hosting this coming Sunday. It should be amazing, I promise I'll post all about it next week!!

I hope you find sometime this week to check out the TGIF Blog and hopefully have a bit of fun with the sketch!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo

No comments :

Post a Comment