Thursday 3 May 2018

Pretty in Pink - Epic Celebrations

I'm so sad that I never got to share a card that I CASED from Karen Hallam using the awesome Epic Celebration stamp set from Sale-a-Bration.

Everyone mentions to me, how perfect this stamp set is for all the teenage boys in your life, but I happened to have a tom boy in my life and this set is perfect for her too.

Karen's card was gorgeous and when I cam across it, I knew I had to case it. But like I said I wanted to make it for my daughter and so I changed up the colours to give it a more feminine feel to it and I really do love it. I obviously had to make it in Karen' s boys colours too, as after all she did use my favorite colour combination!!

Such a quick and simple card, but perfect for everyone!!

Happy Crafting,
Chlo  

Product List 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment